Speech and Language Therapy is beneficial for children who have:
- Difficulty communicating their wants/needs effectively.
- Decreased Vocabulary Skills.
- Difficulty following directions.
- Hard to understand speech.
- Difficulty answering questions.
- Difficulty with expressive language organization.
- Difficulty with comprehension/auditory processing.
- Difficulty pronouncing sounds or words.
- Consistent hoarse vocal quality.
Early detection and treatment of a speech, language or hearing problem can prevent delays in a child's normal development.